Accomplished, Compassionate And Precedent-Setting
Los Angeles Personal Injury Trial Lawyers
Attorneys at the Los Angeles law firm of Taylor & Ring handle civil litigation on behalf of seriously injured individuals throughout Southern California. Recognized for our precedent-setting verdicts and settlements in many high-profile cases, we have the ability and experience to pursue, manage and resolve personal injury cases with strength and sensitivity.
Our lawyers have substantial trial experience representing people who have been the victims of negligence, malfeasance and intentional acts. We believe in the court system's ability to protect consumers' rights and hold someone accountable. In all of our cases, the people and families we help are our inspiration.
Our attorneys are active in professional associations and have received many accolades from the legal community, such as selection in Southern California Super Lawyers and Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
To learn more about the lawyers at Taylor & Ring, please see each lawyer's profile or contact our Los Angeles office by email or call 310-209-4100.
- John C. Taylor
- David M. Ring
- Robert R. Clayton
- Louanne Masry
- James W. Lewis
- Natalie Weatherford
- Brendan P. Gilbert
Se habla español
The Reasons Why Victims of Crime and Wrongdoing Hire Us:
- Top 10 Lawyer for all lawyers in Southern California (Super Lawyers)
- Top 25 Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer in California
- "California's go-to attorney for sexual abuse victims" - Vanity Fair
- Best Law Firms in America - U.S. News & World Report
- Top Tier Personal Injury Law Firm - Best Lawyers in America
- Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year
- Cases Featured on Dateline (NBC) and 48 Hours (CBS)
- Precedent setting results for victims of child abuse and sexual harassment
- Wrongful death, personal injury, sexual abuse lawyers with over 60 years combined experience