Manhattan Beach Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers You Can Trust
Aggressive representation for serious injuries by LA vehicle accident attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents happen on the roads of Southern California each day. Every year, there are nearly half a million crashes in California, resulting in more than 160,000 injuries and deaths. Yet the reality behind these boggling statistics never hits home until it happens in your own life. When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, it can change your entire future. Serious injuries can keep you from performing the simplest of daily functions and leave your loved ones with the responsibility of caring for you around the clock.
At the Los Angeles law firm of Taylor & Ring, we know that a bad traffic accident can turn your life upside down, causing long-term financial and personal hardships. We also know that the insurance companies are more concerned with their bottom line than your recovery. That’s why our knowledgeable Los Angeles motor vehicle accident lawyers earnestly fight to hold insurance companies to their promises. If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, you need experienced and aggressive legal presentation to protect your rights.
Seeking full compensation for serious and catastrophic accidents
In cases of wrongful death or major injuries, our experienced Los Angeles personal injury lawyers have the resources to hire necessary experts and the commitment to take cases to trial when necessary to achieve justice. We work with a wide network of accident reconstructionist professionals, investigators, top medical experts, economists, life care planners and other professionals to establish liability and detail monetary damages. This has allowed us to obtain substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, including:
- $57 million settlement in a bad faith action on behalf of three people who died in an aviation accident
- $18.6 million verdict for an injured motorcycle rider injured by an unlicensed driver
- $14.4 million verdict for the wrongful death of two people and the permanent brain damage of another, after an asphalt truck caused a chain reaction crash
- $4.25 million settlement for a man hit by an MTA train, resulting in a brain injury and the loss of his left foot
- $3.7 million verdict for the wrongful death of a 10-year-old boy and the amputation of a man’s leg related to defective roadway design
We know that the bigger the case, the harder insurance companies and their defense firms will try to deny, delay or lowball the compensation our clients deserve. We have a proven record of prevailing against these tactics to cover the medical, financial and personal aftermath of a serious motor vehicle accident.
Types of motor vehicle accident cases we handle
Our lawyers have successfully represented countless motor vehicle accident victims in Southern California. We have the skills, experience and resources to handle complex claims involving:
- Car accidents. Don’t take the seriousness of your car accident for granted. Our attorneys have successfully handled intersection crashes, rear-end collisions, rollovers and other types of car accidents. Protect your interests by obtaining legal representation before you speak with any insurance representative.
- Truck accidents. These massive vehicles can cause catastrophic injuries when they come in contact with smaller vehicles or pedestrians. We help victims who have been injured by 18-wheelers, delivery trucks and commercial vehicles. We have the skill to take on the driver, as well as the driver’s employer.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle riders are particularly at risk for serious injuries. Collisions and spills can cause life-altering burns, along with head injuries and fractured bones. Our skilled attorneys aggressively fight for the rights of motorcycle riders.
- Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents. Pedestrians and bicyclists are the most vulnerable individuals on our roadways. When drivers fail to exercise proper precaution and cause injury to a pedestrian or cyclist, we are there to help the victim recover compensation.
- Mass transit accidents. Whether you are injured on the LA Metro Bus and Metro Rail system, we have the knowledge and resources to hold the LACMTA accountable for your injuries.
- Aviation accidents. Founding partner John C. Taylor recovered one of the highest individual aviation accident awards in California history. Let us put this skill and experience to work in your case.
- Boating accidents. Our lawyers have helped numerous individuals recover damage awards from boat and personal watercraft accidents. Whether the injury stemmed from a recreational yacht ride or negligence of an employer, we have the knowledge to mount a comprehensive claim on your behalf.
Handling thousands of vehicular accident cases has provided our attorneys with the know-how to conduct swift and thorough investigations. Our legal team is skilled at identifying the negligence of the other party, whether caused by drunk driving, uber drivers, distracted driving or traffic violations. We are also familiar with handling extenuating factors that can further complicate an already complex matter, such as multiple-vehicle pileups, uninsured drivers, hit-and-run drivers, statutes of limitations and passengers injured by their own driver’s negligence. Our skilled Manhattan Beach motor vehicle accident litigators don’t shy away from the hard cases. Instead we roll up our sleeves and provide our clients with an aggressive legal representation.
Put our proven resources to work in your Manhattan Beach motor vehicle accident case
If you have been injured in any kind of motor vehicle accident, contact Taylor & Ring today for a free consultation. We also represent families of wrongful death victims. Our knowledgeable attorneys will explain and protect your rights and guide you through the entire personal injury litigation process. Call us at 310-776-6390 or complete our contact form today.
Se habla español.