Location: Los Angeles, California
Email: Email Me
Peter Reagan focuses his practice on representing victims of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death as well as survivors of sexual assault, abuse, and misconduct.
Before joining Taylor & Ring, Peter worked at a prominent litigation firm specializing in personal injury claims, and prior to that he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Stephen M. Moloney in the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Peter graduated from Loyola Law School where he receiving his Juris Doctorate with a focus in Civil Litigation & Advocacy. During law school, he was a member of the academic association the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, which is dedicated to confronting the ethical, moral, social, and political problems that our communities face today. Prior to attending law school, Peter graduated with a degree in English from the University of California, Berkeley.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Honors: Thomas More Law Honor Society
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Member