Brendan P. Gilbert
Location: Los Angeles, California
Email: E-mail Me
Attorney Brendan P. Gilbert primarily handles cases involving serious personal injury. Most notably, he served as lead counsel on a personal injury arbitration in which liability and damages were disputed, and obtained a near seven-figure award for the plaintiff.
Prior to joining Taylor & Ring, Mr. Gilbert was an attorney in a plaintiff’s trial law firm in Lancaster where he participated in all aspects of civil litigation, as well as appellate advocacy. During law school, he also had several years of experience as a law clerk working on personal injury cases.
Mr. Gilbert obtained his Juris Doctorate and a Certificate in the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law, where he received the CALI Award for Excellence in the course Remedies. Prior to law school, he graduated cum laude from the University of California, Irvine with his Bachelor of Arts in Criminology: Law and Society.
Areas of Practice
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, 2010
- Honors: Certificate in the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in the course Remedies
- B.A., cum laude, University of California at Irvine, 2007
- University of California at Irvine
B.A. cum laude – 2007
Notable Verdicts & Settlements
- $7.4 million settlement, Samuel Chang v. Carpenter, et al. Case brought on behalf of individual who was attacked on Halloween night by two off duty firefighters and three other individuals. Case resulted in $7.4 million settlement for our client.