Location: Los Angeles, California
Email: Email me
Neda Lotfi focuses her practice on catastrophic personal injury, products liability, childhood sexual abuse, and sexual assault.
Prior to joining Taylor & Ring, Neda was a senior attorney at a prominent plaintiff’s firm, practicing in a wide range of areas including complex personal injury, mass torts, elder abuse, and qui tam whistleblower actions under the federal and California False Claims Acts.
Over the course of her career, Neda has helped her clients recover over $100 million in settlements and verdicts for her clients.
Notable and Recent Settlements
- $19 million settlement for a young woman severely injured by a defectively designed exhaust pipe
- $5 million settlement for a man who fell from a defective ladder
- $4.5 million settlement for a women that was sexually assaulted by a CHP officer
- $3 million settlement for a man who was rear-ended by a catering truck
- $2.5 million settlement for a women who was rear-ended by a cement truck
- $2 million for a man that was a passenger on a commercial bus that crashed because the driver fell asleep at the wheel
- $1.4 million settlement for a women who was bitten on the face by a dog
- $1.25 million settlement for a women who was sexually assaulted by a police officer
- $1.25 million settlement for a women who tripped on a defectively designed curb
- $1 million settlement for a women who was bitten on the arm by a dog
- $800,000.00 settlement for a women that was sexually assaulted by a paramedic
Neda received her Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University. While at Michigan State, Neda was a Writing Center consultant, where she provided assistance to students and faculty in improving the quality and range of literacy. Neda received her J.D. from the Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While at Cooley, Neda won the American Jurisprudence award for being the top student in Evidence and Advanced Legal Writing. Neda also interned at the Washtenaw County Public Defender’s Office.
- Michigan State University, B.S.
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)