Taylor & Ring is proud to announce that multiple members of our team have been recognized by Southern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2021. All attorneys have been selected for their work in Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff.
Super Lawyers is an objective ratings service which honors attorneys across the country for their work in their respective fields. Rising Stars recognizes attorneys who are under the age of 40, or have been in practice for fewer than 10 years. No more than 5% of all eligible attorneys will be selected for inclusion in the list Super Lawyers list, and no more than 2.5% of all eligible attorneys will be selected for Rising Stars. Inclusion on either list one year does not guarantee inclusion the next.
Meet this year’s honorees
Three attorneys have been named to the 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list:
- John C. Taylor, partner. John Taylor has been recognized by Super Lawyers since 2004. He has been named to the Top 100 list again (2007-2008, 2011-present), and was named to the Top 10 list in 2011.
- Dave M. Ring, partner. Dave Ring has been selected for Super Lawyers since 2006, and has been named to the Top 100 list again (2007-2009, 2011-2016, 2017-2021). He was selected for inclusion in the Top 10 list in 2016 and 2017.
- Robert R. Clayton, partner. Robert Clayton has been named to Super Lawyers for the 10th consecutive year. He was previously recognized by Rising Stars (2006-2011).
In addition, three attorneys have been named to the 2021 Rising Stars list:
- Natalie Weatherford, partner. Natalie Weatherford has been recognized by Rising Stars for the 8th consecutive year. She was also named to the Up-and-Coming 100 list for 2021, and to the Up-and-Coming 50: Women Southern California Rising Stars list for the third time (2016, 2018, 2021).
- Neil K. Gehlawat, attorney. Neil Gehlawat has been selected for Rising Stars for the 6th consecutive year. He has also been named to the Up-and-Coming 100 list for the 2nd consecutive year.
- Sonya Ostovar, attorney. Sonya Ostovar has been selected for Rising Stars for the first time.
Please join us in congratulating all of our members on their latest achievements!
Serving clients throughout the Greater Los Angeles and Southern California area, we represent victims in a variety of civil litigation cases. If you or a loved one has been injured, turn to an experienced Los Angeles personal injury or sexual assault lawyer.
Find out more about Taylor & Ring.