Taylor & Ring Named to Best Law Firms for 2023
Taylor & Ring is proud to announce that the firm has been named to U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list for 2023. We have once again been recognized as a Tier 1 firm in the areas of personal injury litigation and product liability litigation for plaintiffs in the Los Angeles area.
“Best Law Firms” is an annual list which “recognizes the most elite firms across the nation, identified for their professional excellence with consistently positive feedback from clients and peers.” Selection one year does not guarantee selection the next, and you cannot purchase a place on the list. In order to be eligible for selection, at least one attorney must have been named to Best Lawyers that year.
Taylor & Ring’s has repeatedly been recognized by “Best Law Firms,” and our attorneys are named to Best Lawyers and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch year after year. Our award-winning attorneys in 2023 include:
The Best Lawyers in America®
- John C. Taylor.John has been selected to Best Lawyers for 29 years for his work in personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
- Dave M. Ring.David has been recognized by Best Lawyers for 19 years for his work in personal injury litigation for plaintiffs. He was also named a Lawyer of the Year in 2015.
- Robert R. Clayton.Robert has been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers for six years for his work in personal injury litigation and product liability litigation, both for representing plaintiffs.
- Natalie Weatherford.Natalie was named to Best Lawyers for the third year for her work in personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
- Neil Gehlawat.Neil has been recognized by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch since 2021 for his work in civil rights law and personal injury litigation on behalf of plaintiffs.
- Brendan P. Gilbert.Brendan has been recognized by Best Lawyers: One to Watch for his work in personal injury litigation for plaintiffs since 2021.
- Sonya Ostovar.Sonya has been listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for her work in personal injury litigation on behalf of plaintiffs since 2022.
- Neda Lotfi.Neda was named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in 2023 for her work in personal injury and product liability litigation on behalf of plaintiffs.
- Peter Reagan. Peter was selected for Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in 2023 for his work in personal injury litigation on behalf of plaintiffs.
Taylor & Ring and its attorneys have also been recognized by The Daily Journal, The National Law Journal, The National Trial Lawyers, Lawdragon, and Super Lawyers.
We are all very excited to be named to “Best Law Firms” for another year, and offer our heartfelt congratulations to our peers and our team members!
David Ring is a nationally renowned plaintiff’s personal injury trial attorney and has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of seriously-injured individuals or families who have lost a loved one in a tragic accident. For more than 20 years, he has represented victims of sexual abuse, sexual harassment, assault, molestation and sexual misconduct in cases against a variety of employers and entities, including schools, churches and youth organizations.
He prides himself on providing aggressive, yet compassionate representation for children who have been sexually abused and women who have been sexually harassed or assaulted. Read more about David M. Ring.