Catastrophic Injury And Wrongful Death In Southern California
The law firm of Taylor & Ring represents people who have suffered a serious or permanent injury and families whose mother, father, husband, wife, son or daughter was tragically killed in a preventable accident. We are committed to holding the negligent parties accountable and securing financial compensation for the victim or survivors.
In any significant personal injury case, it is imperative to quickly retain a high-quality plaintiff's attorney. Selecting an unqualified lawyer or waiting too long to pursue claims can result in a low settlement of your case or an outright defeat in your lawsuit. Hiring our experienced lawyers soon after the incident allows us to properly investigate the accident before evidence is destroyed, witnesses disappear and memories fade.
Taylor & Ring has obtained notable verdicts and settlements for major injuries and fatal accidents. For aggressive representation in the Los Angeles area and Southern California, contact us today for a free consultation.
L.A. And San Bernardino Attorneys For Serious Personal Injury
Our mission is to maximize compensation that our clients need and deserve for the physical, economic and personal impact of serious and catastrophic injuries:
- Wrongful death — fatal accidents or subsequent death from complications
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) — profound brain damage or concussion syndrome
- Spinal cord injury — quadriplegia, paraplegia and partial paralysis
- Burn injuries — intensive care, surgery and rehab, disfigurement
- Electrical shock/electrocution — burns, nerve damage, brain injury
- Loss of limb — amputation or loss of use
- Eye injury — blindness or vision impairment
- Scarring and disfigurement — facial injuries, scars, visible impairment
- Birth injury — cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy or infant death
- Back and neck injuries — cervical fractures, herniated disk
- Broken bones — fractured hip, pelvis or femur; bones that don't heal
When clients have suffered injuries that dramatically changed their life forever, we work that much harder to win long-term, comprehensive compensation. Many clients cannot return to the same line of work or cannot work again in any capacity.
Our attorneys work with life care planners, economists, surgeons, psychiatrists, vocational specialists and many other professionals to determine what services our clients will need for the years ahead. We carefully detail damages that cover ongoing medical care, nursing care, home improvements, medical equipment, lost earning capacity, job training and other economic impact. We also pursue damages for the client's pain and suffering, mental anguish and lost enjoyment of life.
Personal Injury Litigation Is Our Main Focus
We have recovered compensation for catastrophic injuries resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents — cars, trucks, motorcycles, watercraft, aircraft
- Workplace accidents — construction site and industrial accidents
- Premises liability — falling accidents or life-threatening assault
- Defective products — auto defects, machinery, consumer products
- Nursing home abuse — bed sores, broken bones, sexual assault
To discuss your personal injury claims with experienced Los Angeles serious personal injury lawyers, contact the law firm of Taylor & Ring today for a free consultation.
Se habla español.
A law firm with an outstanding record of verdicts, settlements, and case results in its representation of seriously-injured people